flanken-style quick ribs marinated with soy sauce, sugar, and cayenne pepper are grilled into this sweet, spicy, and addictive red meat crack.
1. 2 pounds beef short ribs, cut flanken-style
2. 2 tablespoons white sugar
3. 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
4. 1/3 cup soy sauce
5. 2 tablespoons white vinegar
6. 2 tablespoons maple syrup
7. 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
8. 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
9. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
10. 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
11. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 16 Minutes
1. season quick ribs with sugar and steak seasoning; rub over both sides.
2. whisk soy sauce, vinegar, maple syrup, 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, sesame oil, ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl to make marinade.
three. pour marinade into a big resealable plastic bag. upload short ribs. seal and permit marinate inside the fridge, 1 to 4 hours.
four. preheat an outdoor grill for medium-excessive heat and gently oil the grate.
five. take away short ribs from marinade; discard marinade. grill quick ribs till nicely-browned, approximately three mins according to side.