sparkling asparagus is accented with the aid of a superbly flavored herb butter this is so smooth to put together.
1. 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
2. 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
3. 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
4. 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
5. 3 tablespoons butter, melted
6. 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:15 Minutes
1. cook dinner asparagus in boiling water in massive exposed skillet on medium-excessive heat five mins or until gentle-crisp. drain well. place on serving dish.
2. stir parsley, basil and pepper into melted butter. pour over asparagus. sprinkle with parmesan cheese.