1. 3 large chopped peeled pears
2. 1/2 cup white sugar
3. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. location pears in a food processor or blender; puree until smooth.
2. degree 3 cups pureed pears into a saucepan. add sugar. cook, stirring every now and then, until effervescent, approximately 15 mins. stir in cinnamon. prepare dinner, stirring frequently, until thick, approximately 15 minutes extra.
3. immerse a 1-pint jar in simmering water for five mins. wash lid and ring in heat soapy water. fill warm jar with pear combination. seal and store in the fridge.