1. 1 tablespoon butter
2. 1/2 cup diced carrot
3. 1/2 cup corn kernels
4. 1/2 cup chopped green onion
5. 2 cloves garlic, chopped
6. 1 (6 ounce) package spinach, chopped
7. 2 cups sour cream
8. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
9. 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
10. 5 small flour tortillas
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (a hundred seventy five levels c).
2. soften butter in a saucepan over medium warmth. reduce heat to medium-low. add carrot, corn, green onion, and garlic. prepare dinner and stir until fragrant but not browned, about 6 mins. add spinach; cook dinner, stirring on occasion, till heated through and wilted, about four minutes. get rid of from heat.
3. stir sour cream and 8 ounces plus 2 tablespoons cream cheese into the spinach mixture. unfold combination over the center of every tortilla. roll the wraps collectively and seal with toothpicks. vicinity wraps on a baking sheet.
4. bake within the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.