1. 6 ounces Farmland® Cubed Ham
2. 1 large head cauliflower, cut into 2 (1/2-inch thick) steaks, scraps reserved
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. Salt and pepper to taste
5. 1/2 cup Gouda cheese, grated
6. 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika for garnish
7. Smashed Pea Pesto:
8. 1 cup peas, cooked
9. 1 lemon, juiced
10. 1 pinch red pepper flakes
11. 6 basil leaves, chopped
12. 1 tablespoon olive oil
13. salt and pepper to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
2. brush cauliflower steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. bake for about 10 minutes. add ham to baking sheet and cook for 5 more mins, or until cauliflower is browned.
3. in pot of salted boiling water, cook closing cauliflower scraps till smooth. transfer to blender. add gouda and puree until clean and creamy. thin with cooking liquid if vital.
4. to serve, plate cauliflower cream on bottom. pinnacle with roasted cauliflower steak. add half cup smashed pea pesto and ham; then garnish with smoked paprika.
5. for pesto, combine all substances inside the meals processor. season with salt and pepper to taste.