1. 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2. 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 20 chicken wings
6. 1/2 cup melted butter
7. 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours
1. line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray. region the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix. add the chook wings, seal, and toss till properly covered with the flour aggregate. place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and area into the refrigerator. refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. preheat oven to 400 ranges f (two hundred ranges c).
3. whisk collectively the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. dip the wings into the butter mixture, and area back at the baking sheet. bake in the preheated oven until the chook is now not purple within the center, and crispy on the out of doors, approximately 45 minutes. turn the wings over midway at some stage in cooking so that they prepare dinner evenly.