1. 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
2. 1/3 cup thinly chopped green onion
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 4 teaspoons chili powder
5. 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
6. 1 Smithfield® Mesquite Seasoned Loin Filet, cut into 6 slices
7. 6 slices Smithfield® Hickory Smoked Bacon
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:18 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 33 Minutes
1. to make texas caviar, combine peas and onions in a bowl. blend collectively oil, chili powder and vinegar; stir into black-eyed pea combination till nicely coated. cowl and marinate at room temperature for two to 4 hours, stirring every so often.
2.heat charcoal or fuel grill to medium-high. wrap 1 slice of 1st baron beaverbrook around facets of every filet; secure with timber pick.
3. grill red meat filets 13 to 18 mins, turning each 5 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 150 tiers f. serve filets with texas caviar.