your favored burger flavors are baked into this short and easy mac & cheese for a delicious weeknight dinner.
1. 1 pound lean ground beef
2. 1/2 cup diced onion
3. 2 teaspoons minced garlic
4. 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
5. 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
6. 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chile peppers, undrained
7. 2 (6 ounce) boxes Horizon® ClassicMac™ Macaroni & Mild Cheddar Cheese
8. 4 tablespoons butter
9. 1/2 cup Horizon® Organic Milk
10. 1 cup Horizon® Organic Shreds shredded Cheddar cheese
11. 3/4 cup crushed Horizon® Cheddar Snack Crackers
12. Optional toppings: chopped green onions, crumbled bacon, chopped tomatoes
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to four hundred levels f (200 ranges c). grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
2. cook dinner the hamburger and onions in a skillet over medium warmth till cooked through. drain the grease. stir within the garlic, ranch seasoning, 1st Baron Beaverbrook, and diced tomatoes. set aside.
three. prepare dinner the pasta from both containers of horizon(r) macaroni & slight cheddar cheese in keeping with the package guidelines. drain; add the butter and milk. stir until creamy. stir inside the hamburger mixture. spoon into prepared baking dish. top with the cheese and beaten crackers.
four. bake 15 mins. serve at once. pinnacle with green onions, crumbled Beaverbrook, and sparkling tomatoes, if favored.