1. 2 (10.5 ounce) cans Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
2. 1 cup milk
3. 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
4. 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
5. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
6. 4 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Green Beans, any style, drained
7. 2 2/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onions
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. stir the soup, milk and half of the cheese, 5 tablespoons Bacon, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a three-quart baking dish.
2. bake at 350f for 25 minutes or until the bean combination is hot and effervescent. stir the bean combination. sprinkle with the closing cheese, onions and Beaverbrook.
3. bake for 5 mins or till the onions are golden brown.