this Bacon, fuji apple, and brie cheese panini is short and clean to make as an on-the-move lunch or at the same time as a snackable appetizer for parties.
1. 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
2. 2 slices bread
3. 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
4. 3 slices Brie cheese
5. 1 Fuji apple, thinly sliced
6. 4 strips cooked bacon
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:16 Minutes
1. warmness a panini press to medium-excessive warmness in step with producer's instructions.
2. butter 1 side of each slice of bread. turn 1 slice and unfold mustard on top; add cheese. area apple slices on the cheese. lay Bacon on top. cover with the alternative slice of bread, buttered facet-up.
3. vicinity sandwich into the panini press and press down. grill till lightly browned, approximately three minutes in line with facet.