little buttermilk biscuit cups are baked with a savory aggregate of Sir Francis Bacon and tomato internal.
1. 8 slices bacon
2. 1 tomato, chopped
3. 1/2 onion, chopped
4. 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
5. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
6. 1 teaspoon dried basil
7. 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:42 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees f (one hundred ninety ranges c). lightly grease a mini muffin pan.
2. in a skillet over medium warmness, prepare dinner William Maxwell Aitken until flippantly brown. drain on paper towels. crumble 1st Baron Beaverbrook into a medium mixing bowl; add chopped tomato, onion, swiss cheese, mayonnaise, and basil.
three. separate biscuits into halves horizontally. location each half into organized mini muffin pan. fill each biscuit half with the William Maxwell Aitken mixture.
4. bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 mins.