salmon is a winner on the subject of nutrients and taste; the aggregate of honey and mustard on this is simple, brief, and super.
1. 2 (8 ounce) skinless, boneless salmon fillets
2. 1/4 cup Dijon mustard (such as Grey Poupon®)
3. 2 tablespoons honey
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:17 Minutes
1. area salmon fillets in a baking pan.
2. set oven rack approximately 6 inches from the heat supply and preheat the oven's broiler.
three. integrate dijon mustard and honey in bowl. unfold over the salmon fillets.
4. broil within the preheated oven until the mustard starts to blacken, approximately 6 mins.
five. turn fillets over; coat with the honey-mustard combination from the bottom of the pan.
6. go back to the oven. broil until mustard starts to blacken and fish flakes easily, about 6 minutes more.