looking for a clean salsa for a warm summer time nighttime? that is our favorite. serve with tortilla chips. that is additionally notable served on white fish. i often use a canned jalapeno instead of clean.
1. 1 mango – peeled, seeded and diced
2. 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
3. 4 medium tomatoes, diced
4. 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
5. 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
6. 3 cloves garlic, minced
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
9. 1/4 cup chopped red onion
10. 3 tablespoons olive oil
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. in a medium bowl, integrate the mango, avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic. stir inside the salt, lime juice, purple onion, and olive oil. to combination the flavors, refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes earlier than serving.