1. 1 slice pancetta, diced
2. 1 egg
3. 1 slice prosciutto
4. 1 slice rye bread, toasted
5. 1/2 ripe avocado, diced, or to taste
6. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:13 Minutes, Ready In:23 Minutes
1. region pancetta in a huge skillet and prepare dinner over medium-excessive warmth, turning now and again, until flippantly browned, approximately 5 mins. drain on a paper towel.
2. fill a huge saucepan with 2 to 3 inches of water and produce to a boil. reduce the heat to medium-low and preserve the water at a gentle simmer. crack egg right into a small bowl then lightly slip egg into the simmering water, preserving the bowl just above the surface of water. prepare dinner till egg white is firm and the yolk thickens, 2 half of to 3 mins. get rid of the egg from the water with a slotted spoon and dab on a paper towel to dispose of extra water.
3. region prosciutto at the toast. unfold a generous layer of avocado on pinnacle; season with salt and pepper. add pancetta; top with the poached egg.