a layer of pandan leaf custard rests on top of an coconut milk-avocado pudding with a touch of coffee flavor in this silky smooth dessert!
2. 3/4 avocado, chopped
3. 7 1/2 tablespoons water, divided
4. 1 (7 ounce) can sweetened condensed coconut milk
5. 4 3/4 tablespoons white sugar
6. 1/2 (.25 ounce) packet agar-agar powder
7. 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
8. 1 drop green food coloring, or as needed
10. 1 (7 ounce) can sweetened condensed coconut milk
11. 5 1/4 tablespoons water, divided
12. 1/4 cup white sugar
13. 3 pandan leaves
14. 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
15. 1 egg yolk
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. combination avocado and 2 tablespoons water in a blender till easy.
2. combine 1 can coconut milk, four 3/4 tablespoons sugar, four half tablespoons water, and agar-agar in a saucepan. carry pudding to a boil; stir inside the combined avocado.
three. mix final 1 tablespoon water and coffee in a small bowl and pour into the pudding. upload meals coloring. scoop pudding into 4 serving glasses.
4. combine 1 can coconut milk, 3 1/4 tablespoons water, 1/4 cup sugar, and pandan leaves in a saucepan. convey custard to a boil.
5. blend remaining 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch in a small bowl. stir into the custard. upload egg yolk; mix properly. pour custard right into a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate till cool, as a minimum 25 minutes. divide lightly over the pudding.