1. 3 quarts water
2. 1 tablespoon olive oil
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. cooking spray
5. 8 lasagna noodles
6. 32 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed
7. 8 extra-long chives
8. 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
9. 3 tablespoons sour cream
10. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
11. 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
12. 2 tablespoons tiny capers
13. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
14. 1 teaspoon caper brine
15. 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
16. 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
17. 8 slices smoked salmon
18. Meyer Lemon Sauce:
19. 1/2 cup freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
20. 3 tablespoons butter
21. 2 tablespoons grated onion
22. 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
23. 1 teaspoon dry mustard
24. 1/2 teaspoon salt
25. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
26. 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. integrate water, olive oil, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large pot; bring to a boil. cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water till gentle yet nevertheless company to the chew, approximately eight minutes. drain and rinse with cold water.
2. preheat oven to 350 stages f (a hundred seventy five tiers c). grease an 8×12-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. deliver a massive pot of lightly salted water to a boil. add asparagus and cook exposed until brilliant inexperienced, approximately three minutes. transfer to a colander and rinse with cold water. add chives to the boiling water; prepare dinner for 1 minute. transfer to the colander and rinse with cold water.
4. blend mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and dijon mustard together in a bowl. fold in chopped onion, capers, dill, caper brine, white pepper, and lemon zest.
5. location lasagna noodles on a flat paintings surface. spread 1 spoonful of mascarpone mixture down the middle of each noodle. cover mascarpone mixture with salmon slices. set up 4 spears of asparagus perpendicularly over salmon. gather up sides of the noodles to form bundles across the asparagus; tie up with chives. switch bundles to the prepared baking dish.
6. integrate meyer lemon juice, butter, grated onion, brown sugar, dry mustard, half of teaspoon salt, and black pepper in a small saucepan. cook and stir over medium heat till sauce is easy, 3 to 5 minutes. pour sauce over bundles.
7. bake bundles in the preheated oven till heated thru, approximately 20 minutes. sprinkle paprika on pinnacle before serving.