1. 3/4 cup dry brown lentils
2. cooking spray
3. 1 (8 ounce) package gourmet mushroom blend, roughly chopped
4. 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots, plus more for garnish
5. 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
6. 2 tablespoons honey
7. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
8. 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
9. 1 tablespoon peanut butter
10. 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
11. 1 tablespoon Thai red chile paste
12. 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
13. 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
14. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
15. 6 large Bibb lettuce leaves
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. deliver a pot of gently salted water to a boil over medium-excessive heat. stir in lentils. lessen heat; simmer until tender, 15 to twenty minutes. drain.
2. warmth a skillet over medium-high warmth and spray with cooking spray. upload mushrooms, carrots, and 1 clove garlic; prepare dinner and stir until soft, approximately five mins. cast off from warmth.
three. whisk honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sriracha sauce, chile paste, ginger, sesame seeds, and sesame oil collectively in a bowl until sauce is well combined.
4. stir lentils and sauce into the mushroom combination within the skillet till filling is blended and sauce is absorbed.
5. set up lettuce leaves on a plate. place a spoonful of the filling in each leaf.