1. 4 eggs
2. 4 cups milk
3. 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
4. 1/2 cup white sugar
5. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
7. 1/4 teaspoon salt
8. 1/2 cup butter, melted
9. 1 teaspoon butter
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Minutes, Ready In:11 Minutes
1. beat eggs in a massive bowl until smooth. upload milk, flour, sugar, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and salt; whisk till simply mixed. stir in 1/2 cup melted butter till batter may be very thin and barely lumpy.
2. warmness a nonstick griddle over medium-excessive warmness. brush generously with 1 teaspoon butter. pour batter onto the griddle to make 6-inch pancakes. cook till bubbles form and the rims are dry, 30 seconds to at least one minute. flip and cook dinner till the alternative side is dry, 30 seconds to at least one minute. repeat with last batter.