sweet indian coconut curry chook made with cream of coconut and a candy cloves and cinnamon blend impart mouthwatering flavors to this dish.
1. 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2. 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
3. 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4. 3 whole cloves
5. 1 1/4 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
6. 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
7. olive oil, or as needed
8. 2 onions, thinly sliced
9. 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
10. 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:31 Minutes, Ready In:46 Minutes
1. slice chook breast halves to 1/2 their authentic thickness; you must have sixteen pieces.
2. blend curry powder, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and garlic together in a small bowl to make the spice combination.
three. warmness olive oil in a skillet over medium-high warmness. saute chook until browned on the out of doors and nevertheless purple at the inside, three to four minutes in line with aspect. location fowl on a plate.
four. cook onions inside the equal skillet till they begin turning into translucent, approximately 5 minutes. pour spice combination in and mix with the onions. add cream of coconut and tomato sauce; upload hen. reduce heat to low. simmer until hen is no longer purple inside the middle and the juices run clean, 20 to 25 minutes. an instantaneous-read thermometer inserted into the middle have to examine at the least one hundred sixty five degrees f (seventy four tiers c).