1. 1 cup butter
2. 2 cups white sugar
3. 2 eggs
4. 2 cups crushed peeled apple
5. 1 cup all-purpose flour
6. 1 teaspoon baking soda
7. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8. 1 teaspoon nutmeg
9. 1 pinch salt
10. 1/2 cup milk
11. 1 tablespoon rum
12. 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1.heat oven to 400 degree. grease a deep 4-quart baking dish.
2. blend 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy. stir eggs into butter mixture until easy; stir in crushed apple.
3.blend flour, baking soda, cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, and salt together. stir flour combination into apple aggregate; spoon into prepared dish.
4. bake in the heated oven till a toothpick inserted near the center comes out easy, for 35 minutes.
5. heat final 1 cup sugar, final 1/2 cup butter, and milk in a small pan over low heat until sugar is melted, for 10 mins; stir in rum and ultimate pinch nutmeg just earlier than serving. serve sauce over pudding.