1. 4 cups peeled, cored, and diced apples
2. 2 cups white sugar
3. 1/2 cup vegetable oil
4. 2 eggs, lightly beaten
5. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
6. 2 cups all-purpose flour
7. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
8. 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
9. 1 teaspoon salt
10. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
11. 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 tiers f (a hundred seventy five ranges c). grease a 9×13-inch glass baking pan.
2.mix apples and sugar in a bowl and toss to coat. stir in oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
3. stir flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and allspice in a separate bowl. upload to the apple mixture and blend properly. pour into the prepared pan.
4. bake in the heated oven till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. let cool inside the pan on a wire rack.