1. 1 cup all-purpose flour
2. 1/3 cup white sugar
3. 1/4 cup coconut flour
4. 1 teaspoon baking powder
5. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
6. 1/4 teaspoon salt
7. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
8. 1 egg
9. 3/4 cup applesauce
10. 1/2 cup coconut milk
11. 1/4 cup vegetable oil
12. 1 tablespoon honey
13. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five levels c). grease 10 cups of a muffin tin or line with paper muffin liners.
2. integrate all-purpose flour, sugar, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg collectively in a bowl.
3. whisk egg gently in a large bowl. add applesauce, coconut milk, vegetable oil, honey, and vanilla extract. stir in flour aggregate until batter is just combined. scoop into the prepared muffin pan.
4. bake within the preheated oven until tops spring back whilst gently pressed and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out smooth, about 30 minutes.