1. 4 Anaheim chile peppers
2. 3 roma (plum) tomatoes
3. 1 onion, quartered
4. 3 cloves garlic, peeled
5. Olive oil
6. 4 ripe Avocados from Mexico
7. 1/2 lemon, juiced
8. 1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
9. 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
10. Coarsely ground black pepper
11. 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f.
2. vicinity anaheim inexperienced chilies, tomatoes, onion, and garlic cloves in a bowl. toss with olive oil until frivolously covered. area greens on a rimmed baking sheet. bake 10 mins and cast off garlic cloves; set apart to be used in step three. hold baking chilies, tomatoes, and onion till roasted and browned, about 35 more mins.
3. peel and seed chilies. take away outer skin from tomatoes. add all roasted elements to food processor; pulse to a corpulent consistency. permit combination cool.
4. mash avocados with a fork in a massive bowl to a corpulent consistency. upload lemon juice, roasted salsa combination, pro salt, cayenne pepper, dash of coarse black pepper, and chopped cilantro. stir until combined and serve.