this pizza is unfold with ajvar, a macedonian red pepper and eggplant spread, and topped with mozzarella cheese, pickled peppers, and herbs.
1. 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2. 1 (13.8 ounce) package prepared pizza dough
3. 1/2 cup ajvar spread, or more to taste
4. 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
5. 10 pickled hot pepper slices (optional)
6. 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
7. 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
8. 1 large tomato, halved and sliced into thin wedges
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:26 Minutes, Ready In:41 Minutes
1. preheat an oven to 425 stages f (220 tiers c). grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. stretch pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet. unfold frivolously with ajvar. sprinkle mozzarella cheese, warm pepper slices, basil, and oregano on pinnacle.
three. heat a nonstick skillet over medium-excessive warmth. upload tomato slices and cook dinner until lightly browned, stirring now and again to prevent sticking, approximately 3 minutes consistent with aspect. remove the tomato skins. arrange the tomatoes on the pizza and sprinkle with salt.
4. bake inside the preheated oven till the mozzarella cheese is completely melted and bubbly, approximately 20 mins. permit to cool for a couple of minutes before reducing.