make this spice rub with chinese language 5-spice powder, sichuan powder, and plenty of pepper and preserve available to coat ahi tuna or shrimp.
1. 3 tablespoons Chinese five-spice powder
2. 3 tablespoons white sesame seeds
3. 2 tablespoons white sugar
4. 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
5. 1 tablespoon salt
6. 1 tablespoon ground ginger
7. 1 tablespoon garlic powder
8. 1 1/2 teaspoons Sichuan pepper powder
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons ground anise seed
10. 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
11. 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Prep:5 Minutes, Ready In:5 Minutes
1. blend chinese language five-spice powder, sesame seeds, sugar, white pepper, salt, floor ginger, garlic powder, sichuan pepper powder, floor anise, black pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a jar; seal and shake to combine.