1. 1 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
2. 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp meat
3. 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
4. 1 cup Parmesan cheese
5. 1 teaspoon garlic salt
6. 2 (12 ounce) packages sourdough English muffins, split
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (a hundred seventy five ranges c). line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. combine mayonnaise, shrimp, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt in a large bowl. spread combination over 1 facet of every english muffin. arrange desserts into a 1 layer on the baking sheet.
3. bake within the preheated oven till brown and bubbly, about 20 mins.