1. 1 small butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2. 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
3. kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
4. 2 large zucchini, ends cut and spiralized
5. 1 clove garlic, minced, or to taste
6. 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or more to taste
7. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
8. 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, or to taste
9. 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:39 Minutes, Ready In:59 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees f (200 degrees c). line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. set up butternut squash into a single layer over the organized pan. drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. bake squash within the preheated oven, turning midway, until browned and softened, approximately 35 minutes.
4. warmth the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a huge skillet over medium heat. upload zucchini, garlic, italian seasoning, crimson pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. prepare dinner and stir till zucchini is gentle, about four mins. blend in baked squash and lemon juice till just combined. pinnacle with parmesan cheese.