2. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3. 1 teaspoon baking soda
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
6. 1 cup butter
7. 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
8. 1/2 cup white sugar
9. 2 eggs
10. 1 tablespoon molasses
11. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12. 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
14. 2 teaspoons hot water
15. 1/4 teaspoon salt
16. 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
17. 1/2 cup shortening
18. 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
19. 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
20. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:42 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 tiers c). line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. combine flour, baking soda, half teaspoon salt, and 1/four teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl.
3. combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, molasses, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a separate bowl; beat with an electric mixer till creamy and smooth. stir in flour combination until dough comes together. stir in oats.
4. drop cookie dough onto the covered baking sheets, a few inches aside, the use of a 2-teaspoon cookie scoop.
5. bake in the preheated oven until edges are starting to brown, 7 to ten minutes. switch to a twine rack to cool absolutely.
6. stir hot water and 1/4 teaspoon salt collectively in a small bowl till salt is dissolved. allow cool, about five mins.
7. combine marshmallow cream, shortening, confectioners’ sugar, three/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a large bowl; beat with an electric powered mixer on excessive speed until fluffy. mix in cooled salt water.
8. spread a number of the filling at the again of one cooled cookie. upload some other cookie to shape a sandwich. repeat with last filling and cookies.