- 12 ounce/350 grams cherry-flavored gelatin mix
- 3 cups pecans, chopped
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 2 apples peeled, cored, and chopped
- 12 ounce/350 grams fresh cranberries
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 25 Minutes
- Take a bowl and put gelatin mix. Add some boiling water over the gelatin and stir to dissolve powder completely. Leave the mix for 10 min. to thicken slightly.
- Add sugar into the gelatin mixture and stir to dissolve; add oranges, pecans, cranberries and apples and stir.
- Refrigerate the gelatin mix until set, at least 3 hours.