1. 1 cup all-purpose flour
2. 1 cup whole wheat flour
3. 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
4. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
5. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt
7. 2 ripe bananas
8. 1 cup white sugar
9. 1/2 cup light brown sugar
10. 1/2 cup margarine
11. 3 eggs
12. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
13. 1 cup vanilla yogurt
14. 1 ripe pear, chopped
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 325 stages f (165 stages c). line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. sift all-purpose flour, complete wheat flour, ground flax seeds, baking soda, baking powder, and salt collectively in a massive bowl.
3. integrate bananas, white sugar, brown sugar, and margarine in a separate bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy and fluffy. beat in eggs one by one. stir in vanilla extract. beat in vanilla yogurt gradually. beat in flour aggregate until nicely blended. fold pear into the batter.
4. fill muffin cups 1/three of the manner with batter.
5. bake within the preheated oven until tops are browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out easy, 15 to twenty minutes. transfer to a cooling rack to chill.