Estimated Time – 3 Hours 30 Minutes Serves – 6 to 8 People
- 5 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Mint leaves
- In a blender, puree the watermelon, raspberries, sugar, raspberry liqueur and lemon squeeze in batches until smooth.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a big metal pan, squeeze as much as possible to separate juice.
- Solidify, mixing and separate the shaping at regular intervals of 30 minutes with a fork, until firm however not totally solidified, keep repeating for 2 to 3 hours.
- To serve, scrape with a fork and spoon into coupe glasses.
- Preheat a fryer to 350 degrees F. Altogether dry the mint leaves with paper towels. Put the mint in the fryer and fry for 15 seconds, just to fresh up.
- Transfer on a paper towel-lined plate and garnish with the mint and serve.