1. 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2. 3 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
3. 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
4. 2 cups chopped pecans
5. For the Turkey:
6. 1 cup whole pecans
7. 7 whole-wheat crackers
8. 1/4 red bell pepper
9. 1 black olive
10. 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese, softened
11. 1 slice yellow zucchini
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 20 Minutes
1. mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and dressing blend collectively in a large bowl. form into a massive ball. roll in chopped pecans to coat floor. refrigerate for as a minimum 2 hours, or in a single day.
2. set up a row of whole-wheat crackers inside the returned of the cheese ball for the turkey tail feathers. stick pecans lightly into the cheese ball for the frame.
3. cut out 2 strips of pink bell pepper for the head and neck. cut out 2 “eyes” from the black olive the use of a small pastry tip. area 2 small dollops of cream cheese on one of the 2 bell pepper strips for the turkey head and stick the black olive circles into it as students. reduce a small triangular slice out of the yellow zucchini for the turkey beak and keep on with the pink pepper with cream cheese. stick the undecorated purple bell pepper strip on the the front of the cheese ball. stick the red bell pepper stick with the face into the pinnacle of the cheese ball for the top.