1. cooking spray
2. 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
3. 1 cup milk
4. 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
5. 1 cup cooked turkey, diced
6. 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough, chopped
7. salt and ground black pepper to taste
8. 1 cup bread crumbs, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 425 tiers f (220 ranges c). spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. integrate fowl soup, milk, thawed vegetables, turkey, crescent roll dough, salt, and pepper in a bowl. switch aggregate to the prepared casserole dish. pinnacle with bread crumbs. spray a layer of cooking spray on top.
three. bake inside the preheated oven till casserole is heated via, approximately half-hour. let cool slightly before serving, 5 to 10 mins.