1. 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2. 3/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
3. 3/4 cup cornstarch
4. 2/3 cup lukewarm water
5. 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
6. 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
7. 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
8. 1 teaspoon salt
9. 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder
10. 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
Prep:13 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:23 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 400 stages f (2 hundred stages c). line pizza pan with aluminum foil; grease with vegetable oil.
2. integrate flour, cornstarch, water, dry milk powder, yeast, vinegar, salt, gelatin, and agave nectar within the bowl of a stand mixer geared up with the paddle attachment; mix on medium speed till mixed and dough may be very runny, approximately three mins.
3. unfold dough over coated pizza pan with moist fingers.
four. bake inside the preheated oven till the underside of the crust is golden brown, approximately 10 minutes. cast off from oven; turn it on the pizza pan. take away aluminum foil.