1. 1 pound unsweetened baker’s chocolate, coarsely chopped
2. 1 3/4 cups evaporated milk
3. 3 1/2 cups granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
4. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:2 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 17 Minutes
1. line an eight-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. location chocolate in a meals processor; pulse till finely chopped.
3. pour evaporated milk into a microwave-safe bowl. stir in sweetener, 1/2 cup at a time, until dissolved. add vanilla extract. stir in chopped chocolate.
4. warmth combination within the microwave in 30-second periods, stirring after each c program languageperiod, till chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 minutes overall. stir in walnuts.
5. unfold chocolate aggregate within the prepared pan. refrigerate until company, about 2 hours. reduce into 1 half of-inch squares.