1. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2. 1 large onion, chopped
3. 2 small red, green, and/or yellow bell peppers, chopped
4. 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
5. 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
6. 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
7. 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Creamy Poblano & Queso Soup
8. 3/4 cup milk
9. 1 lime
10. 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
11. 8 corn tostada shells, warmed
12. 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. upload the onion and peppers and cook for five mins or until the veggies are smooth-crisp, stirring from time to time.
2. upload the corn, beans and chook to the skillet and cook until the aggregate is hot. stir inside the soup and milk and heat to a boil. lessen the warmth to low. cook for 5 minutes.
3. squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from the lime. location the avocado right into a medium bowl. upload the lime juice and toss to coat.
4. divide the chicken combination a few of the tostada shells. top with the avocado aggregate and cilantro. season with hot pepper sauce, if desired.