1. 5 ripe Hass Avocados from Mexico, halved and pitted
2. 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
3. 1 serrano chile, finely diced
4. 3 cloves garlic, chopped
5. 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
6. 1 lime, juiced
7. 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
8. Sea salt to taste
1. reduce avocados into medium chunks (about 1/2 inch thick) interior their shells, then scoop right into a bowl with a spoon.
2. add final substances and blend well, however to a corpulent consistency.
3. season with salt to taste. lightly blend a bit bit extra to mix thoroughly.
4. all substances can be adjusted to suit your taste. pair with corn chips.