1. Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
2. 1 pound thinly sliced deli-style smoked ham, quartered
3. 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
4. 1/2 large yellow onions, cut into very thin wedges
5. 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
6. 1 (10 ounce) jar Crosse & Blackwell® Premium Ham Glaze
7. 1 (8.25 ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, undrained
8. 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
9. 2 tablespoons white vinegar
10. 6 kaiser rolls*
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. coat huge skillet without a-stick cooking spray. warmth skillet over medium warmness. saute ham, 1/three at a time, 15 seconds or until ham is gently browned. remove from skillet and location in big bowl.
2. heat oil in equal skillet over medium-low heat. upload onion and green pepper; saute 7 mins or until smooth.
3. stir in ham glaze, undrained pineapple, brown sugar and vinegar. heat via. pour over ham in bowl; toss to coat. serve on rolls.