1. 3 cups granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
2. 1 cup evaporated milk
3. 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4. 1/4 cup peanut butter
5. 1/4 cup butter
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 16 Minutes
1. line an 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. clip a candy thermometer to the facet of a saucepan.
2. integrate sweetener, evaporated milk, and cocoa powder inside the saucepan. convey to a boil. lessen heat to medium; prepare dinner and stir till the thermometer registers 234 degrees f (112 stages c) or until a small amount of syrup dropped in cold water bureaucracy a gentle ball, 5 to 10 mins. stir in peanut butter and butter till melted, about 1 minute.
3. pour aggregate into the prepared pan. chill until set, 1 to 2 hours. reduce into squares.