2. 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling out dough
3. 1/2 cup almond flour
4. 7 tablespoons white sugar
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
6. 1/2 cup cold butter
7. 1 egg, beaten
9. 1/2 cup superfine sugar
10. 7 tablespoons butter
11. 1 cup almond flour
12. 3 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
13. 1 egg yolk
15. 1 3/4 cups strawberries
16. 1/3 cup white sugar, or more to taste
18. 2 cups strawberries, or as needed
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours
1. combine 1 2/3 cups all-cause flour, 1/2 cup almond flour, 7 tablespoons white sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl. blend in half of cup bloodless butter the usage of your palms until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. form a well; pour in beaten egg. mix until a dough bureaucracy; knead till simply mixed. wrap dough in plastic wrap; freeze for 15 to twenty mins.
2. beat half cup superfine sugar and seven tablespoons butter together in a bowl the use of an electric mixer until creamy. stir in 1 cup almond flour and 3 half of tablespoons all-reason flour. upload egg yolk; blend until frangipane is nicely mixed.
3. place three cups strawberries and 1/3 cup white sugar in a pot over medium warmness. cook dinner and stir until aggregate starts to simmer. lessen heat to low; mash strawberries. prepare dinner till jam is thickened, 10 to fifteen minutes more. stress thru a fine sieve; reserve pulp. permit to cool.
4. preheat oven to 400 degrees f (200 stages c).
5. flour a piece floor and a rolling pin; roll dough out to a 1/8-inch thick circle and area in a tart pan. line crust with a double layer of aluminum foil and a layer of pie weights or dried beans.
6. bake in the preheated oven for 10 mins.
7. carefully do away with weights and foil; upload frangipane, spreading right into a layer 1/three the thickness of the crust.
8. return to the oven; bake till golden brown, 15 to twenty mins. permit tart cool for 5 minutes.
9. unfold reserved pulp over tart; press in strawberries to cover floor. pour jam evenly over the tart. cool until set, approximately 30 minutes.