1. 2 tablespoons Patak’s Madras Curry Paste
2. 4 medium potatoes, quartered, cooked
3. 2/3 cup green peas, cooked
4. 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
5. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
6. 2 tablespoons corn flour
7. vegetable oil for frying
8. Salt to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. mash together the cooked potatoes and green peas. blanch the spinach leaves in boiling water. drain and plunge into cold water to kick back. squeeze lightly to get rid of excess water. chop finely.
2. upload the spinach to the potato and pea mixture. blend properly. upload cilantro and patak’s madras curry paste.
3. upload corn flour to bind and blend properly, adding salt to taste. divide the mixture into 24 equal portions. shape each portion into a ball. flatten right into a thick disk.
4. heat oil in a wok or deep-bottomed frying pan over medium-high warmness. whilst oil is hot but not smoking, fry the patties for 3 to four minutes, turning halfway via.
5. serve straight away.