1. 1 cup mayonnaise
2. 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
3. 1 (1.8 ounce) package dry leek soup mix
4. 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
5. 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
6. 1 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:6 Hours 15 Minutes
1. in a medium bowl, blend together mayonnaise, bitter cream, dry leek soup blend, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. sit back within the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
2. cast off top and indoors of sourdough bread. fill with mayonnaise mixture. tear removed bread chunks into portions for dipping.