1. 6 eggs
2. 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
3. 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4. salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
5. 12 black olives
6. 1 pinch paprika (optional)
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. area eggs in a saucepan and cowl with water. deliver to a boil, get rid of from warmness, and let eggs stand in warm water for 15 minutes. dispose of eggs from hot water, cool under bloodless walking water, and peel.
2. reduce every egg in half of lengthwise, put off the yolks, and vicinity the yolks in a bowl with the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. mash the yolks and stir the combination until clean and carefully combined.
three. fill each egg 1/2 with the deviled yolk combination using a spoon, piping bag, or a strong plastic bag with a nook reduce off.
four. reduce olives in half and location 1 half on each crammed egg as the spider frame. reduce the opposite olive 1/2 into four strips. cut every strip in half, so that you end up with eight thin olive pieces for the legs. set up four olive legs on each facet of the spider body. dust with paprika.