1. 1 (8 ounce) package sweet potato noodles
2. 1 pound ground pork
3. 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
4. 1/2 cup finely chopped napa cabbage
5. 3 tablespoons soy sauce
6. 2 tablespoons chile-garlic sauce
7. 1 tablespoon sesame oil
8. 3 cloves garlic, minced
9. 1 teaspoon salt
10. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
11. 40 gyoza wrappers
12. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:17 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 2 Minutes
1. deliver a large pot of gently salted water to a boil. prepare dinner noodles at a boil until softened yet company to the chunk, about three minutes. drain and run underneath bloodless water for 1 minute. switch noodles to a flat work floor; reduce into small portions.
2. combine noodles, beef, onion, napa cabbage, soy sauce, chile-garlic sauce, sesame oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. stir filling collectively with a spoon or mash through hand.
3. place 3/four tablespoon filling inside the middle of each wrapper. wet your hands and run them alongside the edges of the wrapper. fold over the filling; press ends collectively the use of a fork. turn and repeat on the opposite aspect to bolster the seal. repeat filling and shaping with the remaining filling and wrappers.
4. warmness 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. upload mandoo; cook dinner until gently browned and crispy, four to five minutes. add about half of inch water. cook, covered, until liquid is absorbed, approximately five mins.