1. cooking spray
3. 1 1/2 cups butter, at room temperature
4. 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
5. 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
7. 3 cups brown sugar
8. 4 eggs
9. 1/4 cup melted butter
10. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
11. 1 dash salt
12. 2 cups chopped walnuts
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours
1. integrate 1 half cup softened butter and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with an electric powered mixer till creamy. beat in flour till dough comes collectively. wrap dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
2. preheat oven to 325 levels f (one hundred sixty five tiers c). spray three 24-cup mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
3. combine brown sugar, eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a huge bowl to make filling; beat with an electric powered mixer till smooth.
4. shape chilled dough into 1-inch balls. press 1 ball of dough over the bottom and up the edges of every muffin cup. spoon 1 teaspoon walnuts over the dough. drop 1 teaspoonful of the filling on pinnacle.
5. bake within the preheated oven till the crust starts offevolved to turn golden and the filling is effervescent barely, 25 to 30 minutes. cool for 10 mins before serving.