1. 1 tablespoon canned jellied cranberry sauce
2. 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
3. 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
4. 2 slices bread
5. 1 tablespoon mashed leftover sweet potato casserole with marshmallow topping
6. 1 tablespoon gravy (optional)
7. 1 tablespoon dry leftover stuffing
8. 1/4 cup shredded leftover cooked turkey
9. 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped leftover green bean casserole
10. 1 tablespoon chopped French-fried onions
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:10 Minutes
1. mash cranberry sauce in a bowl with a fork till easy. add mayonnaise and celery seed; blend thoroughly. unfold sauce over bread slices.
2. spread sweet potato casserole onto 1 slice of bread.
3. mash gravy and stuffing collectively in a bowl. mix in turkey. spoon the aggregate over the sweet potatoes; top with inexperienced bean casserole and onions. place second slice of bread on top.