1. 2 russet potatoes
2. 3/4 cup sour cream
3. 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
4. 1/4 cup butter
5. 4 green onions, chopped
6. salt and ground black pepper to taste
7. 4 ounces thinly sliced lox
8. 2 ounces caviar
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 325 stages f (one hundred sixty five levels c). pierce potatoes with a fork. wrap in a sheet of aluminum foil.
2. bake in the preheated oven until gentle while pierced with a fork, approximately 1 hour.
three. mix bitter cream and cream cheese collectively in a bowl.
4. slice the baked potatoes in 1/2. divide butter evenly over potatoes. spoon the bitter cream blend inner. sprinkle inexperienced onions on top. season with salt and pepper. pinnacle with lox and caviar.