1. 1 (6 pound) duck
2. 5 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
3. 1 pound potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:2 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:10 Hours 45 Minutes
1. pierce duck pores and skin in numerous locations with a pointy knife. sprinkle 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning inside duck. rub last four teaspoons seafood seasoning over skin. refrigerate duck, exposed, eight hours to overnight.
2. preheat oven to 375 degrees f (one hundred ninety tiers c).
3. layer potatoes calmly in the backside of a roasting pan. vicinity duck on pinnacle.
4. roast in the preheated oven till pores and skin is browned and crisp, about 2 hours 15 minutes. do away with from oven and cover with aluminum foil. allow relaxation for 15 minutes. carve duck and serve along potatoes.