1. 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes, No Salt Added, not drained
2. 1 (8 ounce) can Del Monte® Tomato Sauce
3. 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, No Salt Added, drained
4. 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, divided
5. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6. 1 (8 ounce) package dry rotini pasta
7. 4 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
8. 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
9. 1/2 cup finely crushed garlic croutons
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. integrate diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green beans, 1 tsp. oregano, garlic powder and three/4 cup water in a deep 12-inch skillet. carry to a boil; add pasta, stir and decrease warmness to a simmer.
2. place chicken breasts over pasta. cowl and simmer on medium-low heat 10 mins. turn hen and stir pasta. sprinkle hen with parmesan and last oregano. cover and simmer an additional five to ten minutes or until pasta is achieved and chook is no longer purple internal.
three. sprinkle fowl with croutons earlier than serving. gently stir pasta and season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.