a crumb crust & sweet filling will make it a superb morning.
1. 1 package Sister Schubert Parker house Style Yeast Rolls
2. 2 tablespoons butter, melted
3. 8 ounces 1/3 less fat or regular cream cheese, softened
4. 1/3 cup sugar
5. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
6. 1 large egg
7. 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
8. 1/4 cup canned mixed berry or favorite flavor pie filing or topping
9. 1/2 cup fresh berries, garnish
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 325 levels f. lightly mist bottom and aspects of a nine-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
2. remove rolls from pan, maintaining all intact. thaw for 7 minutes at room temperature. the use of a serrated knife, slice a 1/3 inch horizontal layer from bottom. transfer this to a blending bowl and crumble with fingers.
3. slice last layer into twelve even wedges. set ten wedges aside for top of cake. crumble last wedges and upload to bowl of crumbs; upload butter and mix. press crumb mixture into backside of prepared pan in an even layer.
four. in a bowl, beat collectively cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer until clean. upload cornstarch and mix to contain. add egg and vanilla and blend until just mixed. unfold half of of cream cheese combination over crust into a good layer. vicinity spoonfuls of fruit filling over cream cheese layer. lightly press ten wedges into fruit and cream layer, leaving space into among each wedge. pour final cream cheese combination over wedges and unfold calmly.
5. bake 30 minutes (cover with aluminum foil if cake starts offevolved to brown). cool 10 minutes. launch cake from pan and cool 20 to 30 minutes. garnish with berries, slice and serve.